Autohil™ ABM2 bluetooth 12V battery monitor and tester is an easy to install battery monitor that connects to your iOS and Android devices via bluetooth. Shows realtime and historic battery voltage and can test charging and cranking systems on all 12V batteries. When you're in bluetooth range, the ABM2 will send battery data status to your phone and alert you of any abnormal conditions. It can also be used to keep an eye on an entire family of batteries, whether for dual battery system monitoring or static battery management!
➤ Suitable for iOS and Android. Free & Paid App options
➤ Monitor battery and health status and receive notifications on your phone for abnormal voltage when in bluetooth range.
➤ 12V Battery charging and cranking system test
➤ Monitor multiple ABM2 units on same App. Switch between batteries or upgrade to paid App for simultaneous monitoring.
- Average Current 1mA
- Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Operating Temperature: -40C - 90C
- Physical Dimensions: 5.5 X 3.5 X 1.6CM
- Voltage Accuracy (6-12V): -/+0.03V
- Ultra-low power consumption, average current: 0.6mA
- Short-circuit Protection: Built-in
- Reverse Connection Protection: Built-In
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Bluetooth Name: Battery Monitor
- App Name: BM2 (Free) BM3 (Paid)